For your Visitors: Departure Checklist
As part of renting your holiday home within our overall guide showing - ' How to Rent my Home '; below is an example of what you will expect from your Visitors for when they depart your Holiday Cottage and in order to ensure smooth changeovers. A custom version of the below poster, with your Property Manager's contact details will be provided to display framed or laminated in a visible location within your Holiday Let:
√ Trade Waste -
- For health & safety reasons please bag up your refuse using strong black bags & place it in allocated bins.
- Please place Beer Cans, Wine, Cool drink and Water Bottles in the recycling tray or box.
√ Linen/Laundry -
- Please leave used linen and towels, (if hired), inside the bath or shower.
√ Doors and windows -
- Please ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked, every time you leave the property.
- Please ensure any garage doors are locked and secured.
√ Heating And Electrics -
- Please ensure all electrical equipment such as lights, electric showers, towels rails, heating and immersion heaters are switched off.
√ Water -
- Please ensure that all taps are tightly closed and not dripping.
√ Outdoors -
- Please ensure furniture and BBQ, where relevant and if used, are clean and stowed away.
√ Cleaning -
- Please clear fridge and freezer upon departure.
- Please clear microwaves, ovens and waste bins.
- Please remove all personal possessions, as well as perishables.
- Please leave the property to the standard you found it.
√ Recycling -
- There is a collection every [insert]* morning.
- Please use the recycle bin to dispose of cans, wine, drink & water bottles.
√ Arrival/Departure times -
- Arrival time is 4pm on the first day of your holiday and departure time is 10am on the last day of your holiday.
- Please do not request an early arrival or late departure, since this will disturb and possibly prevent the delivery of changeover services.
- If you experience any problems with the property itself or hire products after arrival time, please call your property manager.
√ Lost Property -
- Upon your departure there will often be a team of people involved in preparing the property for the next intake, (including cleaning, laundry, garbage, garden, window and service delivery people). Thereafter a new set of visitors may soon arrive, by which time you will no longer enter the property. To avoid lost property, make sure you check the Holiday Cottage thoroughly before departure.
√ Anti-social behaviour -
- Please note that it is of utmost importance that respect is given to the neighbours and area regarding noise and/or any other sort of anti-social behaviour. Non-compliance to this can result in early termination of your stay.
√ Comments - Complaints and Compliments -
- Choice inspects all properties once a year and have the commitment from each owner that they will remain in the same order throughout, with the assistance of their individual property managers.
- Properties are maintenance hungry and when popular and heavily booked, things may go wrong. Please help us to help them. All constructive (positive and negative) feedback will be forwarded to the right person to resolve at the very earliest opportunity.
√ Contactable Hours -
- Your property manager is contracted to be on call from 4pm on arrival day until 10am on departure day. Please do not call them outside this time frame. In the event of an early departure, please inform your property manager.